ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new chap on the scene

5gtt turbo and 172
:D..hello peeps , im new to this clio lark, im a regular on rtoc and i have been around renault 5 gtt turbo`s` for many years now , i still have three , a gordini turbo , a lecky blue phase 1 and rowan atkinsons cup car , i have just swapped a track car of mine for a clio...and here i am, i must say im really enjoying it @ the mo , feels very lively and great fun to drive, not forgetting all the electrics work etc as they often dont in a 5 unless ya get a goon un...;), well im lookin forward to meeting , chatting etc and basically pestering you lot for knowledge etc in the future, cheers for now, JEEBUS.

5gtt turbo and 172
Thanks for the replys guys...yep im as close to jesus as it gets...:rasp:, least i look like him a hell of a lot...;), cheers for the wellcomes, ill get some photos of the 5`s once i learn how to put um up .....:eek:, the clio i have taken on is james grahams, i think he is a member on here, a bloody nice bloke, ill put some pics up and more banter soon , cheers again people..mighty nice!!!, also sorry i didnt realise there was another jesus on board, i hope ive not offended...:cry:.