ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car- Monaco Blue 172

Monaco 172
So some of you may recognise my username, and my old car...
IMG_5960.jpg

But i got bored of the 1.2 very quickly and decided to save for a sport, and here she is :)

renault-renaultsport-clio-renaultsport-172-16v-S362089-1_zps27b9f473.jpg

renault-renaultsport-clio-renaultsport-172-16v-S362089-2_zpsed1d31e4.jpg

renault-renaultsport-clio-renaultsport-172-16v-S362089-6_zpsd46d1b1b.jpg

renault-renaultsport-clio-renaultsport-172-16v-S362089-10_zpsb7580778.jpg

Apologies for the photos, they've been taken straight from the Ad on PH.
Comments welcome!

Monaco 172
Yeah its already lowered, need to go through the history to find receipts of what its lowered on! and yeh the badges anooy me!!

Monaco 172
Not got any huge plans for this, just a few:
- Aero wipers
- Sort rear sport badge out
- Dephaser needs doing
- Maybe anthracite wheels or keep silver, opinions?

Any Other suggestions welcome!

Ph2 Meg 225
Not got any huge plans for this, just a few:
- Aero wipers
- Sort rear sport badge out
- Dephaser needs doing
- Maybe anthracite wheels or keep silver, opinions?

Any Other suggestions welcome!

personally silver looks a lot smarter on standard wheels :)

Monaco 172
Ok my mate came round yesterday and wanted to try out his new fisheye lense, what better way than to take pics of my new car (and my old one which is my brothers now)!!
Here they are,
mynewmotor1_zps03e56ee5.jpg

ClioFamily_zpsafc4c1b8.jpg

ClioandClioSport_zps1140ad32.jpg

ClioSport_zps0f0161c3.jpg

comments welcome as always!

SQ5
Silver wheels work so well with Monaco.

Looks good, but your front drivers side wheel looks like its got some positive camber?

If its been lowered on coilovers could be worth getting geometry looked at.

Monaco 172
Thanks for all the positive comments! So much love for the Monaco it seems!

Silver wheels work so well with Monaco.

Looks good, but your front drivers side wheel looks like its got some positive camber?

If its been lowered on coilovers could be worth getting geometry looked at.
It's been lowered on springs, Eibach i think? But i went out and checked it and think the photo may be a bit deceiving, i might look into getting it looked at though!

Shame you're so far away from me man, could've gotten some pictures of the new cars together ;p
Yours looks very smart, nice that its already been slightly lowered! im looking into a set of cooksport springs for mine atm. Are you going to space the wheels out at all? Also are you going to CSS? :)

Monaco 172
Shame you're so far away from me man, could've gotten some pictures of the new cars together ;p
Yours looks very smart, nice that its already been slightly lowered! im looking into a set of cooksport springs for mine atm. Are you going to space the wheels out at all? Also are you going to CSS? :)
i know, real shame! i hope to be going yeah, so maybe a photo opportunity there! i found out yesterday its on coilovers, so ill be lowering the rear ever so slightly as its got too much rake for my liking! then ill be getting geometry sorted for it! any plans for yours? im looking at getting spacers, but no rush :)

i know, real shame! i hope to be going yeah, so maybe a photo opportunity there! i found out yesterday its on coilovers, so ill be lowering the rear ever so slightly as its got too much rake for my liking! then ill be getting geometry sorted for it! any plans for yours? im looking at getting spacers, but no rush :)

Yeah man sounds good :) and nice, wish mine came with coilovers lol but it's 100% standard. Have plenty of plans for it, nothing massive though. I think I'm going down the cooksport springs route or the best equivalent. I got terribly bored of coilovers on my old car, hate adjusting them! Hoping by CSS it'll have some sort of springs or something on it :p

Monaco 172
with regards to exhaust change, do people recommend a ktec stealth? i like the look of the group n "peashooter" exhausts but it would definitely look out of place on my car! Suggestions please?

Clio 172 Monaco

If you are doing a Monaco photo shoot I want to take part :D

Monaco 172
will let you know closer to the time and hopefully get a few of us together for pictures while we are all together!