ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Ford

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Loves these...I really want a 5 door ST as a second car. Perfect balance of fun and practicality.

Clio 182 - RB
Love these. Mate of mine just bought a brand new one, ST3, in white. Great cars [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Loves these...I really want a 5 door ST as a second car. Perfect balance of fun and practicality.

Same, highly tempted by one but I don't think you can get them just yet though? Might have to try get a test drive of just a normal 3 door ST for now.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Same, highly tempted by one but I don't think you can get them just yet though? Might have to try get a test drive of just a normal 3 door ST for now.

I noticed the other week that they can now be configured with 5 doors on the ford website. Take a look.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
On Saturday I installed my CP2 map to go with the below parts that I have fitted to the car in the past months .

CP2 I Flash

MT intercooler

MT induction hose

MT charge pipes with hard pipe

MT MP-215 air box kit

Ram Air crossover pipe

WP_20161217_11_42_45_Pro1_zpsdkhkc0ee.jpg

All was very easy to install and no problems .

I then installed my MT badge to finish off .

WP_20161217_11_49_15_Pro1_zpswvf8jowd.jpg

WP_20161217_14_02_02_Pro1_zps8snrnvg8.jpg

I have only driven 4 miles so far and only to 3K rpm but you can feel a big change in the car and feel the extra pull .

TBH I thought it would only be a slight change to the feel of the pick up but so far and only 4 miles in it is very impressive .

Alan

Fiesta ST Stage 3
After I got the car the one thing I said was that the car does not need any more power or torque and after 4200 miles and a trip to Germany in it I was still saying this .

My plan was to run the car and then upgrade to the warranty ok Mountune MP-215 upgrade and keep it at that .

After reading lots of information and going through a few things I went for the Collins CP2 remap Mountune intercooler Mountune boost pipes and hard pipe Mountune induction hose Mountune Induction and a Ram Air cross over pipe .

This will make the car 230 BHP and 260 LB/FT (0-60 in 5.9 0 - 100 in 13) and to drive it is spot on and very quick and most certainly does not need any more grunt .

Now after a chat to Collins performance the car is booked in to have the below so the whole I wont touch the car lasted for 7 months and 4850 miles :)

Is there something wrong with me as I am a lost cause it would seem !

NEW - Fiesta ST180 CP4 (Turbo Technic turbo) upgrade package. (298bhp/290 lb-ft limited)

CP Level 4 software, Turbo Technics Turbo (exchange), Airtec Stage 3 Intercooler, ITG Induction system, Mongoose 3” turbo back Exhaust system

Turbo%20Technics%20Fiesta%20ST180%20upgrade_zpsrdgcuit9.jpg

Fiesta%20ST180%20Level%204%20Turbo%20Technics%20Vs%20Standard_zpsixluugpi.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
300 brake! I know how mental a decent 230 one is and I can't see why you would need more in that little car but wow!

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Oh my, that'll be a beast. Will you stop there?!

I said i would stop at MP-215 so god knows .

Think it would nee a diff but we will see .

300 brake! I know how mental a decent 230 one is and I can't see why you would need more in that little car but wow!

That is just it i dont but i cant help myself and reading a few reviews it looks too good not to .

Alan

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Small change of plan and now I am going with the CP4-X47 .

A tad bit more money but looks like this will be a better unit than the T/T for what I want .

All booked in for the 28/04/17 .

Info below .

Featuring the awesome X-47 turbocharger, along with our own design uprated actuator, we have seen impressive results! Even during the early stages we have seen over 320bhp at a low 1.5bar.

We intend to run this turbo at a safe level, with all factory Ford safety measures intact, to maintain absolute drivability and reliability, with torque capped at 285lbft to maintain longevity of the transmission and to produce a very linear and smooth power delivery.

We believe this is a much better package all round compared to our previous CP4 package, as it is more drivable than the larger turbo we previously used .

post-25016-0-17285500-1489580078_thumb.jpg
post-25016-0-69945000-1489580087_thumb.jpg
post-25016-0-64708200-1489580096_thumb.jpg

e803a8b9c54fdf8b8ba1ba313e8fd184.png

Subaru, arctic 182FF
Small change of plan and now I am going with the CP4-X47 .

A tad bit more money but looks like this will be a better unit than the T/T for what I want .

All booked in for the 28/04/17 .

Info below .

Featuring the awesome X-47 turbocharger, along with our own design uprated actuator, we have seen impressive results! Even during the early stages we have seen over 320bhp at a low 1.5bar.

We intend to run this turbo at a safe level, with all factory Ford safety measures intact, to maintain absolute drivability and reliability, with torque capped at 285lbft to maintain longevity of the transmission and to produce a very linear and smooth power delivery.

We believe this is a much better package all round compared to our previous CP4 package, as it is more drivable than the larger turbo we previously used .

post-25016-0-17285500-1489580078_thumb.jpg
post-25016-0-69945000-1489580087_thumb.jpg
post-25016-0-64708200-1489580096_thumb.jpg

e803a8b9c54fdf8b8ba1ba313e8fd184.png
Whats this package costing. The website just says contact for pricing

Fiesta ST Stage 3
From a 1.6... mental!

Thats a really good price too given the power!

Yes it is silly how far tech has come .

My old tuned 350Z with its 3.5 V6 engine could not keep up with this little thing on a B road and not even on the motor way and all doing 50 MPG if you drive nice .

The price for me id £ 2300 as I already have the stage 2 mapping and the ITG induction and a club price .

Alan

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Had my CP4X installed on Friday .

It was a 250 mile trip up to Cheshire from Bognor Regis and around 4 hours 30 min .

Did not get any pics but below was what was done .

The car was running the CP2 pack that was the below making 230 BHP and 250 LB/FT and was very quick and like the Mountune MR230 pack but with just a bit more BHP and Torque and non restricted 1st and 2nd gears .

Mountune stage 2 intercooler
Mountune induction pipe
Mountune boost pipes + solid hot pipe
ITG induction
Ram air induction cross over pipe
Collins performance CP2 software

The CP4X package I had was the below .

Airtec stage 3 intercooler step core design 85mm thick lower section and a 40mm thick upper section all in black with no logo .

upload_2017-5-2_10-43-26.png

upload_2017-5-2_10-45-16.png

X47 Hybird turbo with uprated inlet elbow , progressive Actuator , 45mm Large Bore Turbine shaft with Clipped back blades , 56.5mm Extended Tip 7 Blade Billet compressor wheel ,
CNC re-profiled compressor cover to match new X-47 billet alloy wheel , Motorsport Heavy Duty thrust bearing assembly , Modified Seal Plate to match hi-flow compressor wheel and
Motorsport Specification Cut back turbine blades for high flow at high RPM .

upload_2017-5-2_10-52-36.png

Collins performance CP4 software .

All was installed with in the day just and the car was taken for a full data log session to make sure everything was ok .

With this little lot the car will be at around 290 BHP and 275 LB/FT as I still have the stock cat on ( bigger that on a Focus ST or RS I was told ) and the stock exhaust system .

To finish this off I will be getting the Mountune 200 cell sports cat and Mountune cat back exhaust then we should be at 325 BHP and 290 LB/FT .

The drive back was fun and is a very big jump up from the CP2 the car was running and that was very quick but now its very very quick but looks totally stock and still getting 50 MPG on a run .

upload_2017-5-2_12-20-18.png

Alan

Fiesta ST Stage 3
less than a 12 months and 7000 miles from me saying I will not touch this new car bar the warranty ok Mountune MP-215 LOL .

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
There were 3 of these Fiesta ST's at Cadwell yesterday in Time Attack, bloody rapid things!

Must have been around a similar power.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'm really toying with one of these when I'm allowed to get a new car!

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Was at the 'ring over Easter and was talking to a guy who had one at 350bhp on stock internals. Mad little cars.