ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car....Again...E46 M3

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Only just realised those are my spacers you bought haha!

Cars looking great, I'm a massive fan of CSL's but prefer the ride on 18's.

Best of both worlds is a set of Apex's or BBS RC's.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Only just realised those are my spacers you bought haha!

Cars looking great, I'm a massive fan of CSL's but prefer the ride on 18's.

Best of both worlds is a set of Apex's or BBS RC's.
*Goes back to check if I've slagged the spacer seller off on here*

No, we're all good :smile:
Mate I can't believe how much they cost you to post!

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
£18 ish to post them. Other option was like £13 second class, all because of the weight of the bolts.

Funny fact - those uprated bolts saved my life when my ex vandalised my old M3 and undone all the bolts but the locking one. Realised after I went round a roundabout.

Apex springs lower it more but I would go with Eibachs for comfort.

What I meant was alloy wise. The Apex Arc8 (BBS RC copy's/remanufacture) are the same style that BBS made the CSL's in but also a lot lighter and stronger too.
IMG_5450.JPG

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
£18 ish to post them. Other option was like £13 second class, all because of the weight of the bolts.

Funny fact - those uprated bolts saved my life when my ex vandalised my old M3 and undone all the bolts but the locking one. Realised after I went round a roundabout.

Apex springs lower it more but I would go with Eibachs for comfort.

What I meant was alloy wise. The Apex Arc8 (BBS RC copy's/remanufacture) are the same style that BBS made the CSL's in but also a lot lighter and stronger too.
View attachment 187906
Sorry mate, I realised you meant the wheels after I'd posted. I'm holding out for a set of second hand eibachs before I bite the bullet and buy new.

You got any other bits lying about that you can sell me? 😂

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I have CS/L front brakes, pads, calipers and carriers.
18x10 BBS CH's squares which are epic
Milltek cup racing exhaust with 100 cell
Immaculate black leather interior.
A pillar trims ideal for retrimming
Steering wheel controls and lower panel
2x Michelin Cup 265/35/18 tyres on 2.2mm tread
4x Trofeo R 265/35/18's new
2 x Recaro leather/alcantara CS's, recaro runners and macht seat adaptors. Bolt in option offered.

And probably a set of Bilstein Clubsport suspension freshly refurbished and serviced after I get Nitrons.

2 x Recaro leather/alcantara CS's, recaro runners and macht seat adaptors. Bolt in option offered.

And probably a set of Bilstein Clubsport suspension freshly refurbished and serviced after I get Nitrons.
@james24785 bank loan increase for all the above :smile:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

What do you want for the interior?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
You still enjoying it James?

Watched Danny's video last night and its really made me want one! Found this on eBay; its an early one but looks great!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112405818512
Yeah I'm really starting to gel with it now. It's only a weekend toy so it's not used much, but I love it when I do.
It would be a perfect daily if you can afford to be putting the miles on it. Not so much fuel costs, but obviously with the more mileage you do, the sooner the vanos/HG/SMG/subframe failures are going to start popping up. Having said that, they don't need to be the massive bills they once were.

That one you've linked, I think you could find better for that money. I paid less than that, and mines a facelift, with similar miles

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that's expensive. I gave that for mine which is a year newer, 20k less miles, has just had an inspection 2 and VANOS rebuild and is rust free. "Full service history" is all very well, but if it's rolling up to being due an Inspection 2 you're probably in for at least a grand, so the detail of the history really matters.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yeah that's expensive. I gave that for mine which is a year newer, 20k less miles, has just had an inspection 2 and VANOS rebuild and is rust free. "Full service history" is all very well, but if it's rolling up to being due an Inspection 2 you're probably in for at least a grand, so the detail of the history really matters.

You got a thread on yours mate?

They are going up slowly though aren't they? Also.. manual is more pricey isn't it?

They're creeping up very slowly for the decent ones. Manual Vs SMG prices seem to bare no correlation really