ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New bumper and update

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Bit more of an update really, got sport bumper sprayed along with my spoiler as well old bumper was knackered if any of seen it at trax. Also got exhaust lifted up as well.:cool:
P1000480.jpg

P1000481.jpg

P1000482.jpg

P1000483.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I hate it.

But it does look all very well done, and as long as you're happy thats all that matters! :)

Yellow ruins it like a b**ch. For me anyway.

Rear bumper insert needs to be matt black and the yellow detailing swapped for a much darker colour,

Rear looks like the sun in the sky,

Still the exhaust, xenons, height and turinis look sweet !

Fiesta ST-3
I with the majority on this one im affraid. I also dont think the splitter does much for your front end but its all personal opinion at the end of the day.

Renault Sport Clio 182
strangly enough, i do really like it, also like the yellow/blue combo.

get an exhaust surround for the rear bumper, will look alot better (but dont do that yellow)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
It's a standard non-sport one, any other wouldn't look that great, IMO anyway!

& +1 on the exhaust surround, as long as it's not yellow! :)

I might get an exhaust surround, wouldn't paint that yellow tho lol, will be paintin the drums black again anyway, found some black hammerite smooth the other day so who knwos when am gonna do it.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
em its got 6mm spacers on front, they're only on so that they can get past the coilover adjuster rings
was advise to do so when i got the laser alignment done, think i need bigger ones tho as i can sometimes hear the tyres just catch them slightly when im braking

Looks better now you dont have that ruined rear bumper on. Was pretty shocking to see what some screen wash can do!

Not keen on all the yellow. I think some bits would of been ok. like the CAF and diamonds. Put the other bits black :)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
nah am just leaving all the spraying n stuff till after winter now, had enough of spraying n stuff, lol

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good but I actually laughed out loud at that yellow. Get those yellow bits black and you've got a very tidy car there!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looks good man, startin to look like lees cup with all the yellow! Lol only thing id change is the yellow strip, other yellow looks good :) where abouts did you get it sprayed up about?