ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new bucket seat and afr meter pics

1.6 16v clio priv
I see no passenger standing around the car was he taken to hospital after being hit by a telegraph pole and an explosive.

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
I think one bucket is hardcore! AFR guage is a bit hoooooooooge, but better than being too small I guess. Really loving the look of it. I think assymetry rocks.

-Akira

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Great car you have there Mark, love it! 1 seat looks very hardcore! But at least you can say that you are catering for everyone in your family and not just you!

Tyson.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
where did you get the gauge from?how much was it? also is it easy to fit?as my car is turbocharged and im thinking of n2o soon im looking for a good ratio meter! pics?

MKIII 138
portal172 said:
Do your Clio's in the UK have air bags in the seats and steering wheel?

If so you guys are nuts, they will save your life one day...

peace

us 172 cup owners are doomed then, no side airbags and no abs lol

honestly though look at these two pictures, which seats would you rather be in ...

look at the sides where your legs rest..

clio%20012.jpg

in a bucket you have side impact protection, these particular seats can withstand 3000lb`s of pressure !

img10501779815.jpeg

a modern car seat with an airbag will protect your side. a race seat too impractical for everyday consumers will protect your side more by far. harness or not.