ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New boy from kent

16v clio, Pulsar GTIR
Hello people i bought my 16v clio two weekends ago, and after 24hours the bottom end started knocking!! not such a great start too life!! The clio has been sprayed a lovely blue, 17 inch wolfrace alloys, coilovers, full magnex, bored out to 2.0ltr had other minor engine work, buckets, harnesses, momo wheel. All in all a very tidy car!! looking for a new lump for her(let me know what you got) very happy with car even though bottom ends gone!! only bought car for summer really and just general driving as my pulsar is stored for the winter months and slight tune!!

Welcome, where in kent are you from ?
Any details on the pulsar ? They're beasts as standard, a modded one must be mad.

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
hi mate im also a kent boy.(well not really a boy!) i was shipped down here from the north around 6 years ago!! welcome!