ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new boot install !!!!!

clio 172 sport, zxr6
what do you think??:clown: :clown: :clown:
put some interior and engine bay pics in as well

Attachments

• phpaWvw38PM.jpg
    phpaWvw38PM.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 293
  • phpsrmTzOPM.jpg
    phpsrmTzOPM.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 177
  • phpXtw3qbPM.jpg
    phpXtw3qbPM.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 201
  clio 172 sport, zxr6
just had it out for a test run before i go to york in the morn. all i can say is it works:rasp:

Tangoed Works
Oh yes, top notch mate. What 240/50 hp now? I'm guessing you've got progressive controler then to keep it all tame.

clio 172 sport, zxr6
yes its expensive to fill theres £110 worth there vand wont last but so far so good used it lastc year and this with out any hassle. and if it does go wrong so what. good fun

clio 172 sport, zxr6
its like switching a turbo on and off. i only use it for the 1/4 mile really and it makes a difference

clio 172 sport, zxr6
no need our kid
bike does 150 with ease
got the switch for the nos working on the steering wheel today much bettter easier to control

you turn the nos on after 3500 revs
its a direct shot of 70bhp you can run a controller that ramps the power but so far i have only done it this way trying from 50bhp to 100bhp shot its all about trying it out and seeing what works. the sound of the nos going in is great

Last edited:

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
It goes like a missile when you hit the button.Have been a passenger in the car and it works really well.:)

clio 172 sport, zxr6
it worked well at york got a 13.66 sec @ 105.63 mph not bad for york. raced against some good cars

80MPG BEEZA
lmao! morky was one bottle not enough for you?

as for proof of it working there must be atleast 5 people that will gladly say it was trying to jump off the rollers lol :)

you should upload your very artistic rr print out hehe