ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New bits!

db

db detailing™
Had a few things arrive over the past few days... can't wait to get it all fitted.

Eibach Sportline Springs

CIMG2401.gif

K-Tec 5mm Wheel Spacers
CIMG2403.gif

Brembo HC Front Discs & Ferodo DS Performance Pads
CIMG2407.gif

Samco Induction Bend
CIMG2410.gif

Alloy Footrest, Full width slim front number plate & Silvatec Indicator Bulbs for the rear
CIMG2408.gif

2.0 16v bullets for painting
CIMG2411.gif

Also have an Engine cover on the way for painting too...

db

db detailing™
Just realised... for all you guys with the CS white background... there is some text but its white!! oops

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Lucky Sod..... I've got some Sportlines on Order for Laura's car :)

Will be a Nice Refresh for the Monaco with all that on

db

db detailing™
Let's hope so, started to fall out with it... this should bring back the love!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Same here with mine.... Getting bored and looking to the next car but need to stop spending on this one so I can save.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
well over the last few days, cant wait to get it all on

Why aren't you out there putting the Springs and Spacers on now?? I'd have come over and attempted to help as I've had nothing to do all day :(

db

db detailing™
I am in the process of painting the bullets, the springs and brakes are going on on tuesday.
Hows your search for subframes going? Have you actually got the seats yet?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I've got them but unsure if I'm going to actually do them now as its a going to cost a pretty penny to get them how I want them and the £500ish to get them retrimmed how I want them is more than i feel I should spend on them

db

db detailing™
I know how you feel... I wanted coilovers but the mrs wanted a holiday this year! (she doesn't know about the springs btw)
You can still come over if you fancy a drive?

db

db detailing™
£15 per axel, they're not on the site, you need to give them a ring.

Anyways, how you doing mate? Not been shipped off to the Larking Gowen Diss branch yet?

v6
Cheap as chips that, think i may add some to my collection of bits to fit!

Only been to the Diss office a couple of times, next time i'll take a hamper for a picnic by the mere ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I know how you feel... I wanted coilovers but the mrs wanted a holiday this year! (she doesn't know about the springs btw)
You can still come over if you fancy a drive?

Risky Risky LOL

Its Laura's Birthday soon and I can't decide whther to give her the Springs for her Birthday or just as a treat,
What Colour Scheme you doing the Bullets and Cover??

db

db detailing™
Risky Risky LOL

Its Laura's Birthday soon and I can't decide whther to give her the Springs for her Birthday or just as a treat,
What Colour Scheme you doing the Bullets and Cover??

Doing the bullets silver with moncao blue lettering, and when i get the cover it'll just be a nice shiney monaco blue me thinks!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice and Simple..... You painted the Whole Badge Silver 1st or just going over the lettering?

db

db detailing™
I've done the whole badge silver first, they weren't in the best condition so gave them a good rub down. Two coats of primer and two coats of silver (used Renault Iceberg Silver) rubbed down between each coat, Now gonna carefully paint the lettering Monaco Blue, then they'll be getting a few coats of lacquer.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Best Way IMO Darren..... I once tried to just Paint the Lettering and it went quite Wishy Washy if you know what I mean? Paint Grips (For better word) to paint more than it did/does onto the OE Silver

Mini Cooper S sport
I've got them but unsure if I'm going to actually do them now as its a going to cost a pretty penny to get them how I want them and the £500ish to get them retrimmed how I want them is more than i feel I should spend on them

Take your car down to Graham Gooch racing, see what they can do ;)