ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Anthracite 2118's on Racing Blue

Finally got round to it today,

My dad was going to get 2 new front tyres so I loaded up his car with the new rims and old wheels.

Just had to wait for him to get back ..

Fitted2118s.gif

Fitted2118s1.gif

Decided to give the car a wash and got the I4D Bright Wheels spray in the arches, its good stuff, didnt need to scrub, just jet wash, spray, leave and jet wash cleen!

Fitted2118s3.gif

Fitted2118s4.gif

Then Fitted the new wheels,

Fitted2118s7.gif

Fitted2118s6.gif

Fitted2118s5.gif

Droped it back down -

Fitted2118s16.gif

Fitted2118s15.gif

Fitted2118s14.gif

Fitted2118s13.gif

Fitted2118s12.gif

Fitted2118s11.gif

Fitted2118s10.gif

I really like them, car doesnt stand out as much and i still have the white ones with the plan for some road legal trackday tyres so could use them over the summer if i want a change.

Its tucked up in the garage now untill next week when I strip it. :D

Suzuki Ignis Sport
They look good, but for some reason when i look at them quickly, they remind me of turbines!

05 IO 182 cup
very nice - how is the handling with 15"s on ?? - im not going to ask about the stopping power as had the APs on my VXT - sitting very nice there as well.the big rugby bloke likes his racing blue attire as well !!

cup splitter cracked and im not spending £100 on one as the car is too low getting on and off my drive ill only crack it again.

Will be doing something custom soon but I do like the look without the spliter

ValverInBits
Nice! Lovely wheels. What a farkin dialed car.

Have you got some super amazing photobucket account, that is some mega High res there.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Wheel arches are clean, what did you use as mine are caked with krud from years gone by.

P.S SEXUAL:)

spent most of the day on them, jet wash and wash etc, pretty safe yeah!

I4D Bright Wheels on the arches, worked really well

1.6 16v
Thats good then. Where on the front did you use for the jaking points?

Which end did you put in the air first? and which end down first?

Cheers Steve

i just jack from the front seal jacking point, that lifts both front and back on that side, wack the axle stands under and go to the other side and do the same.

1.6 16v
i just jack from the front seal jacking point, that lifts both front and back on that side, wack the axle stands under and go to the other side and do the same.

Sorry for being a bumbo lol

The front seal jacking point, is there the front jacking point on the side of the car or under the car on the beam that runs from the front to the back?

Cheers Steve

Sorry for being a bumbo lol

The front seal jacking point, is there the front jacking point on the side of the car or under the car on the beam that runs from the front to the back?

Cheers Steve

Side of the car where the little hole is

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Does nothing for me....Damn it! lol

Best brakes, coils, wheels, cage, zorst....Does it suit it....Nope! lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Does nothing for me....Damn it! lol

Best brakes, coils, wheels, cage, zorst....Does it suit it....Nope! lol

............ :S send me your recaro pole positions please, i need some seats!

haha!!! Get them bought sir! Will let you have a seat in them at FCS if your going?!

There higher than you think tho...Need custom subframes to make them lower...

Thumbs up with that your doing with the car. Mechanically the best on CS!

thanks ... i think! I was lookin at V6's today ....maybe next year i guess!

Seats - ill pick them up at FCS then... thats a good reason to go!

havnt got a ticket yet, need to get uni out the way a get a job and sort out whats going on!

Im planning to get some seat bars welded in so there low as im tall.