ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Alloys!!!!!

Leon Cupra R 225
well when you can afford to lower it do so 40mm will look sweet

and none of the "I don't have time to lower it" lark, because your on cliosport loads so if you weren't just for a little while you could have time to lower it

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
haha tell me about it, i am on a year out lol and only work at night lol, am just lazy i have the money tbf but duno jus wont go through with it haha. Wat would i need to do 40mm

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
lol, yeah i bet will wait till after winter if they get damaged then refurb and maybe spray, did u sell ure's

The Beast MK4
lol, yeah i bet will wait till after winter if they get damaged then refurb and maybe spray, did u sell ure's

Just taken them off for winter, they will be my 2nd wheels for whatever I get next. My Avatars an old yin with the silver razors. Cause it looks cool. lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
certainly does, i so pleased atm though but few fools in civics in my town seem to drive close to me lol its a 1.2 girls put ure c***s away haha, Soo pleased with it, have to say looks better in real life pics dont seem to do it justice thanks for comments guys.