ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new alloys that every1 will hate

Clio on SL 2118s
not my style of wheel, but that doesnt matter.
your car, your choice, dont worry about what everyone else thinks.
they dont look bad either

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
what ever floats your boat tbh, but get it lowered and it will look really good if that is the style you like imo.

Chocolate Bar™
I think on a black car they'd look loas better, just dont think black and blue go tbh. fair play for trying something different though, makes a refreshing change to pics of turinis ;)

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I think they look quite smart mate. Good on you for being different .

As for insurance, you might want to check out Admiral. They don't have any problems with mods, although I am not sure if there is an age limit.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
what did your car ever do to you? :eek: but its ur motor matie,dont matter what we thinks :rasp:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
They are not the worst wheels ever BUT my Ex's BF has some on his Red BMW so I'm just not a Fan

Clio Sport 16v
Wolfrace make some good wheels. its a shame that alot of clio sport members have to have the same wheels!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I dont understand why people put wheels on like this without lowering their car enough, its in the sky! :D

Italian 3.2 V6
lowerd shud b ur next step m8! :D

DSC00692.jpg

.piers.

M135i
thanks mate yeh was looking to lower it now just dont know jack about doing it, how much does it generally cost ?

Clio Billabong 1.2
I think they look alright to be honest.
Possibly lower the car as in the third pic it looks like the front is gonna fly away.
It's a refreshing change from everyone's turinis.