ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New air filter. Panel or?

Clio 182
Hello Clio freaks!
I'm looking for a better air filter.

What's the best choice or the money.
ITG panel filter £54.00 (no cleaning?)
or
KTR panel filter £34.80 (cleaning)
or
something total different.

I like the original look more but when you've a good idea, please let me know...thanks!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Fred will tell you the standard one is perfectly fine. There is also k&n filters out there too.

All cotton filters will need cleaning every so often (they suggest 50k miles) but its best to keep on top of them IMO.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
No point wasting your money IMO, OEM will preform just as well and are dirt cheap.

RB 182
Have you looked at the Air filter sticky at the top of this section? It's a really good read and highlights the pro's and con's of a few different options. The results show an upgraded filter in the standard box can give better results than an induction kit.
I'll be going down the K-Tec route most likely as apparently they have developed their filter with Pipercross. Each to their own I suppose.