ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 4 pots and H&R's fitted..

Volvo S60 T5
I tried to fit the lines supplied, possible to do but no way they would pass an MOT test, way to long and needed cable ties to stop them from rubbing(found a pic of the lines supplied fitted) so ended up making some custom pipes so that I could fit goodridge braided lines , so much better and actualy fit really well. Took me the best part of 4 hours to fit this kit. Looks good and stops well :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I tried to fit the lines supplied, possible to do but no way they would pass an MOT test, way to long and needed cable ties to stop them from rubbing(found a pic of the lines supplied fitted) so ended up making some custom pipes so that I could fit goodridge braided lines , so much better and actualy fit really well. Took me the best part of 4 hours to fit this kit. Looks good and stops well :)

Very impressed with the brakes Mike i too her out for a long B road blast last night, not fade at all :D

1.6 16v
Well, those wheels are good, but all clios have those wheels now, you could choose another ones.
;)

I looked at lots of different wheels, as i would have liked something different. But imho nothing suits the 1*2's as well as speedline turinis.
I think you are wrong, the turinis aren't that good, you have the ultraleggera, Key racing, team dinamics pro race, enkei rs05...;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I looked at lots of different wheels, as i would have liked something different. But imho nothing suits the 1*2's as well as speedline turinis.
I think you are wrong, the turinis aren't that good, you have the ultraleggera, Key racing, team dinamics pro race, enkei rs05...;)

Well i'm more then happy with my turinis :) ... more then likely get a set of 15'' Speedline 2118's next.

1.6 16v

Well i'm more then happy with my turinis :) ... more then likely get a set of 15'' Speedline 2118's next.
Yeah, that's the way to go, love those wheels and they aren much more exclusive, those turini are good, i haven't got anything against your car, but the turini are so used that i'm tired of seeing all clios with those wheels.

Black Gold Trophy
Sorry to dig up the old! What are these brakes like? How much did they cost? Where did you get them from?