ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 4 pots and H&R's fitted..

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
As above

Comments welcome:)

Attachments

• 086.JPG
    086.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 8,000
  • 089.JPG
    089.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 8,698
  • 092.JPG
    092.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 402

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The man from del monte, he say yes

Excellent!!! If i'd have kept the Cup, 4 pots would have finished it :)

How you finding the suspension and brakes???

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice mods! Car looks good! Expensive month?

Yeah you could say that.

lovely mate, any more pictures of the height?

Not mate, hopefully get some more tomorrow :)
The man from del monte, he say yes

Excellent!!! If i'd have kept the Cup, 4 pots would have finished it :)

How you finding the suspension and brakes???

Brakes are excellent, very very impressed the H&R's aren't bad either ;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Im jealous as hell mate,looks good whats the ride like?

Very good mate, there's no getting away from the fact that the ride is harder/ harsher then standard, but my no means uncomfortable.

The car feels more direct and flys around corners, without any dramas.
Well recommend mate :approve:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Told ya ;)

I had some on the Cup, 182 and now 197. Awesome bit of kit :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
whats the ride sitting at mate any rubbing at all, Very tidy little motor

No rubbing mate, the back is as low as it will go the fronts around 45-50mm, i think? [Rentech fitted them so not 100% sure]

I would have dropped the front down even more if i didn't have such a steep drive :( :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice one. I had mixed opinions over my comp brakes...Decent kit, but badly put together... You'll have to get used to the chingling pads when reversing!

Hope your not running the Hawk pads...Or you'll kill someone in the mornings!

PH2 172
I think you could deck that on the back and front looks sweet though mate H&Rs next on my list after cambelt

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Nice one. I had mixed opinions over my comp brakes...Decent kit, but badly put together... You'll have to get used to the chingling pads when reversing!

mine dont knock when i reverse?

if you fit race pads to a road car they need to be warm to brake!

fletcher and me (well every kit) use the Fast Road pad, i find these work great from cold... get even better when HOT! and i still cant get them to fade!

what was up with fitment on your kit? the only issue is the lines IMO

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

fletcher and me (well every kit) use the Fast Road pad, i find these work great from cold... get even better when HOT! and i still cant get them to fade!

mine do

Myself and mark have had the kit a good bit longer than you! Patience!

Lines are way to long...And mine was missing a couple of bolts. Wrong pads initially...better with the fast road, but still not as good as the Ferrodo's

Epic when hot, but until then very avg.

nice lookin bit of kit, just needs some tweaking!

Chinkle chinkle from the pads indeed! They supply'd a hairclip to hold them in...needed to be a bar like Shed's!

I didn't pay too much for them iirc... 550 or something. Shed wanted 790! lol

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good mate.

Keeping it now then \o/

Yes mate :)

Mike [Rentech] fitted them, he didn't use the supplied lines, and said they were a b**ch to fit.

I've not had any knocking when i reverse either, and braking from cold isn't too bad :D

mine do

Myself and mark have had the kit a good bit longer than you! Patience!

Lines are way to long...And mine was missing a couple of bolts. Wrong pads initially...better with the fast road, but still not as good as the Ferrodo's

Epic when hot, but until then very avg.

nice lookin bit of kit, just needs some tweaking!

Chinkle chinkle from the pads indeed! They supply'd a hairclip to hold them in...needed to be a bar like Shed's!

I didn't pay too much for them iirc... 550 or something. Shed wanted 790! lol

My boss was in the car park one evening when I was reversing out. He actually called me back saying he thought I should check my brakes because they sounded like they were fucked. I spent a rather embarressing 5 minutes trying to explain that I had spent an awful lot of money getting them to sound like that.

I went through my last set of Hawk fast road pads in about 5 months (4000miles) of slow ass winter driving. Now ben_p is supplying pads I think he will be getting more phone calls then my coke dealer. :dapprove:

I complain about them but at least they look nice :D and they save a chunk of weight.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
ive got a bot half of the pads left
thats after 10 laps of the ring, about 40 laps of the nurburg GP curcit, donny and all the driving in between :)

get off the brakes mark ;)