ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 197 R27 Deep Black!

R27, Deep Black
Finally after deciding what i wanted to get, between a brand new clio 200 an F1 edition or a LY 182 or a RB 182 (if i could find one) I finally decided to purchase a Deep Black R27.

Apart from not having upgraded lights or electric mirrors its got all the extras!

Here was the old car i bought brand new just before i was 17, now im just newly 20 and bought this...

P1010010.gif

LY_CAR_F1_002.gif

LY_CAR_F1_009.gif
http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu91/Liambo-235/LY_CAR_F1_009.jpg

LY_CAR_F1_012.gif

LY_CAR_F1_023.gif
http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu91/Liambo-235/LY_CAR_F1_023.jpg

LY_CAR_F1_025.gif

LY_CAR_F1_029.gif

And a sly picture of the uncles RS2000!

P1010019.gif

Im sorry if the images a bit big... the first time iv ever uploaded to a forum.

Storm Grey 200
I Scrolled down, saw the mk2, and thought, You my friend have been conned. Ha.

However the new one looks immense!

R27, Deep Black
Hey thanks for all the comments!

Totally love the R27, I know about the headlights and i need to change the indicator bulbs, hate the fried egg look!

Also the RS2000 is clean! its just hit 100k on the clock and has just got a brand new engine put into it with over 200bhp. So it flies a little!

PS 200
Have you had any air on the Cruden Bay - Newburgh road yet :approve:

God I loved that road in the Impreza :D

More poke than viagr
Gorgeous car mate, im looking to do the same thing, but as i was only 18 on friday i have some time to wait lol :dapprove:

The RS2000 is immaculate, bet its loads of fun to drive!

R27, Deep Black
haha! the Cruden Bay - Newburgh road is mental fun in any car! Very twisty and fast!

Jasey you been on any other roads around here?

Thanks for all the comments!
I have a few plans for the R27
I didnt think i would ever say this but i kind of miss my Campus Sport...?
The RS2000 is mental clean.

PS 200
haha! the Cruden Bay - Newburgh road is mental fun in any car! Very twisty and fast!

Jasey you been on any other roads around here?

Oh Yes.

Stayed in Cruden Bay for 5 years - worked in ASCO Peterhead for approx 10 - Spent 5 years up & down the road between ABZ & PHD before moving to Cruden Bay.

Don't think there's a bad one ;)

Mind you - there's some belters around Banchory too :cool:

R27, Deep Black
Oh Yes.

Stayed in Cruden Bay for 5 years - worked in ASCO Peterhead for approx 10 - Spent 5 years up & down the road between ABZ & PHD before moving to Cruden Bay.

Don't think there's a bad one ;)

Mind you - there's some belters around Banchory too :cool:

Whoah! You will know all the roads then! ;) You been on the road from the Peterhead bypass and you come out beside the old Hatton bends? Its named the viking road? its amazingly twisty!

All other comments, thanks ;) am very happy with the upgrade!

RussZS thanks for the links, those lights are very tempting! VERY!
what number is yours?
Also that blackfire stuff looks like a good deal! But i just spent a small fortune on megs stuff to keep her clean and shiney! I kept my old clio in top condition :D

PS 200
You been on the road from the Peterhead bypass and you come out beside the old Hatton bends? Its named the viking road? its amazingly twisty!
Was trying to remember the name of the pub that road came out at as I was going to mention it - That was my favourite (If you come out of the Hatton bends (I believe they've straightened them a bit now) and you were in a queue of cars I always hung a left at the Vikings for that road)

Happy days :)

R27, Deep Black
Yeah happy days! I havnt put the R27 through its paces yet, i havnt even properly opened her up and iv had her a month!

I was up Banchory on Saturday, amazing road to play on!

cly

clio sport
clio looks ace Liam! looks much shinnier since i got my hands on the car to give it a real clean :rasp: just kidding joint effort and a job well done i would say! :cool: