ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 197 owner

Clio Sport 197
Picked this up last week , so far absolutely love it ! H
best car ive owned by far and its head and shoulders above my old corsa vxr.

Started doing the interior, wrapped the trim bits and srapyed the centre console.
On the look out for a cup spoiler too.

Excuse the crap quality pics they were taken on my iphone.

0cd343ca.jpg

b93da470.jpg

a02ee0d0.jpg

a417246e.jpg

4d2515a2.jpg

60da6102.jpg

Heres what ive done to the interior
549ff9dc.jpg

2d1bd16c.jpg

Clio Sport 197
I did put tire shine on but didnt let it dry so it came off straight away lol. I was gutted when i got up there and realised it had come off its my pet hate :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Very nice apart from those awful wheel barrow handles sticking out at tha back!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Those exhaust tips look like two giant napkin rings, and it needs some kind of spoiler, rest of the car's spot on though.
Interior bits look good in gloss black, get some pics up once they're fitted.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Needs some work to be perfect but i've always loved UR.

Trying getting satin black on those front grilles they look a tad faded/grey.

Oh and those exhaust tips just don't work.

Clio Sport 197
Thanks for the comments guys.

The car is exactly how i bought it atm as ive only had it a week. Im not a fan of the exhaust tips myself either so ill either take them off or get a system fitted. It needs the cup spoiler badly tbh, im considering gettin some turini's in anthra for it and the seats need retrimming so im going to get them done and a few other touches

Welcome to 197 ownership and especially the price you will have to pay with the poor Recaro seats covering. Have you checked out Edge Automotive for the re-trim. Steve's work is outstanding and I will be using him when I can afford to get my interior done.

Clio Sport 197
Ill have a look at him dude ! The drivers side has a rip in and its annoying me so in going to get them done soon. Any idea on how much it is for retrim ?