ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
Alright :cool:

Picked this beauty up on saturday and so far, I love it! Took a day off work to give the usual 'new car detail session'... well sort-of-detail. It needs proper paint correction with a machine, I polished, glazed and waxed it by hand which has shined it but theres still loads of swirls.

Anyway im happy for now :D It came with white side lights fitted so may have been owned by an enthusiast!

(Definately not the best photos - taken with phone)

DSC05117.jpg

DSC05118.jpg

DSC05119.jpg

DSC05120.jpg

DSC05122.jpg

ur megane r26
very nice mate i hope to be picking one up exactly the same in the next couple weeks just need to find one lol

2002 172 monaco blue
looking good
get some silvervisions mate, it'll mate so much difference

wiley

Yozza'd BG
I just bought one exactly the same on Saturday aswell...im not gonna bother postin the pix i took with my phone though...you must have a really decent camera phone...mine is cack!!

172 Turbo, Mini Cooper s
Iv had my 172..phase 1 two months now..love it, but it's gone to BBPT for a Turbo Conversion!!

can't wait to get it back!!

Cheers. Its got 24.5k miles on it, which is below average for the age. I need to buy some mats for it before anything else!

The aftermarket white sidelights it came with aren't that bright really... Are they all like this?

MINI Cooper S
Looks stunning mate :D

Big improvement over the Ibiza?

Bit of a side track but just curious as to average fuel consumption, what's it showing because I've read posts saying that the 182's can't match the above 30mpg average of the 172's? :eek:

Looks stunning mate :D

Big improvement over the Ibiza?

Bit of a side track but just curious as to average fuel consumption, what's it showing because I've read posts saying that the 182's can't match the above 30mpg average of the 172's? :eek:
Massive improvement over the Ibiza... When I had that, I stopped looking forward to driving but not anymore - random/pointless drives are back! In terms of mpg, well... im sort of enjoying the power past 5k rpm so guessing its not over 30mpg at the moment. But next fill up i'll drive more steadily and report back.

Thanks everyone!