ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 progress so far...

Mondeo TDCi
Well after my 172 was written off thanks to someone shunting me I needed to get a car sorted asap and spent ages looking on autotrader and here. Finally one came up at a good price on here and went to see it...

DSCF0272.jpg

DSCF0276.jpg

DSCF0277.jpg

Was really happy with it so a few days later it was mine! Thanks to Brucey_182.

Had a few bits needing that needed doing so firstly tracking sorted, new rear discs and pads as one of the rear wheel bearings had gone, then 2x new front tyres and finally new sidelight bulbs. Next up was a service and I fitted an itg panel filter to replace the rubbish reno one.

Had a few bits come in the post over the last couple of days so I fitted my new black bullets today that I bought from pritchard182 on here...

IMG00036-20100409-1901.jpg

IMG00038-20100409-1902.jpg

Also a quick pic of the smaller front plate as I didn't like the standard one...

IMG00037-20100409-1902.jpg

I have a 307 small splitter to fit and a replacement steering wheel which are being done next weekend. After that a wash is in dire need!! Oh and I have ordered a yozza :approve: as the standard is far too quiet after the ktec that I had on my old 172!

More pics to follow once the other bits have been fitted.

C&C welcome

Joe

Mondeo TDCi
update:

just ordered some williams wheels in dark grey which will hopefully be with me next week! :D

Mondeo TDCi
15's, gona see how they look compared to the wheels I have atm and then decide which to keep..

Mondeo TDCi
maybe, i have seen a few pics on here and really liked the look of them. Will fit them and then see what it looks like, can always sell them on if they look rubbish!

Mondeo TDCi
Another Quick update:

Went to JMS Tuning today for the temp sensor and thermostat to be sorted along with a complete flush of the coolant system. It has sorted the problem I had with my temperature gauge in the car so very happy! :approve:

Also James spotted an oil leak and fixed that as well, turns out the local garage I used to serivce it missed a lot :mad:

He also fitted my new steering wheel I bought from a member on here:

IMG00013-20100417-1835.jpg

And my 307 splitter which has made a big improvement to the look of the front of the car.
Before:

IMG00037-20100409-1902.jpg

After:

IMG00010-20100417-1834.jpg

IMG00011-20100417-1835.jpg

IMG00012-20100417-1835.jpg

Only my new wheels and Yozza to fit hopefully by the end of the month it will all be done! :cool:

Mondeo TDCi
I will be selling them once I am happy with how the Williams wheels drive. Had them fitted today so will clean up black 182 wheels and advetise them on here at the weekend I would expect.

Mondeo TDCi
Quick pic of the new wheels, needs a proper wash and then better quality photos rather than a blackberry effort!

IMG00019-20100420-1821.jpg

IMG00024-20100420-1823.jpg

Mondeo TDCi
Yeah the pics don't do them justice! Still I love them! Yep staying black to match the bullets.

Clio 182
You going for coilies next? Just thought the rims might not look so small if they were'nt black thats all mate. If you like it, that's all that matters! :)

Mondeo TDCi
You going for coilies next? Just thought the rims might not look so small if they were'nt black thats all mate. If you like it, that's all that matters! :)

No staying on the Apex springs only change now will be the yozza I have ordered, just waiting for it to be delivered! :approve:

Thanks for the suggestion on wheel colour though, may get bored of black in the future and go for a dark grey. They definately wont be going back to the original gold though!!

Clio 182
Anthracite might be cool. I just had my Apex fitted today. Low for springs aren't they!!!

Oh and did I mention FIRM!!!!

Mondeo TDCi
Ha ha, yeah they look really good. However the ride is well interesting. Still a cheaper alternative to coilovers!

Mondeo TDCi
Some new pics, cleaned, at night but rubbish quality!

IMG00053-20100506-2122.jpg

Some better ones this evening with my new black front diamond (thanks to MK3)...

P1000180.jpg

P1000179.jpg

P1000182.jpg

P1000181.jpg

Almost there now, just need my Yozza fitted that is due to be delivered next week and I am pretty much done :approve:

Last edited:
  Mondeo TDCi
Cheers mate. No sold them last week on ebay after getting no real interest on here...

200 FF Storm Grey
I like the wheels mate, can see why you went for them, not so keen on the bullets tho, think silver with black writing would look 10x better