ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 Owner North Wales...

Titanium Silver 182
Hi all just wanted to say hi - I'm Dave 25 from near Wrexham North Wales :blush:
Picked up my 182 last week - been after one for a while but after an unfortunate accident to my Colt CZT it was time to get one!
Long story short I have a very steep driveway, the handbrake cable snapped all of a sudden whilst we were indoors and sent the car hurtling towards next doors garden wall over the road -_-
Anyway, that now means I am the proud owner of my new Titanium Silver 182 - pretty sure the previous owner is on here somewhere...
I have a few small plans just to make it my own really but plan to keep it nice and simple and clean :up:
Will get some pics uploaded on here soon as :smile:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hi Dave I live just over the border from yourself in Malpas

Good choice stepping into the 182 from the CZT

You need to get some photos up :)

Titanium Silver 182
Small world I moved out this way a year ago from Threapwood :)
The Colt was running 186BHP before it went bye bye but the 182 just feels so much different (in a good way) and I'm glad to be rid of turbo lag!! Haha

Here's a quick one from yesterday after a wash after we got back from FCS with the girlfriends C2 I thought the Clio needed a little treat as well! I'll get some better ones out and about during the week :)

bfc701d845b93f65ab94ade8b63a2bb6.jpg

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I thought Wickes was the local hangout, not Asda lol
Looks tidy there.

Titanium Silver 182
I thought Wickes was the local hangout, not Asda lol
Looks tidy there.
Cheers mate :)

Hahaha it amazes me how many of them still sit there for hours in Wickes!! A lot of idiots around here with "modified" cars as I'm sure you've noticed yourself as well -_-

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I used to live in smithfield years ago and I could always hear them beeping and bouncing off the Rev limiters.

Titanium Silver 182
HaHa yeah nothing has changed there at all, sometimes if security can be bothered they close off the area.