ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 owner in Lincolnshire

BG182FF
Hey up guys, newbie here. Here's the car.....

P23-01-10_140001.jpg

Bought it in November, had 7,400 miles on the clock, good times, and is standard for now.
Plans for FCS are KTR coilovers, new wheels and a yozza exhaust but will be making a progress thread once it all begins.

Well up for meets in the area and getting involved.
Ciao

walker182

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Hello , looking good that's v low miles thought mine was ok at 43 k lol
where abouts in lincoln are you ?

BG182FF
I'm about 15 miles away but regularly head out there. I was shocked at the mileage too.
Where abouts in Lincoln are you then? Cool to see another newbie from Lincoln.

BG182FF
Thanks everyone, I'm loving it already :approve: was used by a 60 year old man at weekends and it is mint, feels as though it's never been over 3k rpm, nice. Are local meets regular then or......?

BMW M5 & E36
Not been any meets in Lincoln for a while, we'll get something sorted once it warms up a bit i think.

Few of us going to a meet on the 28th if you fancy a drive out, see here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=484117

Don't let the mileage get in the way of your servicing. It'll need a cambelt and aux belt later on this year (72k or 5 years, whichever first), though I'm sure you know that already :).

Chris

RB 197
Yeah, get in to the meet on the 28th dude. Me and Whiteley will be leaving from Lincoln itself if you fancied it :)
Was the old guy you bought it from, from Lincoln btw? Seen an old guy and his wifey jetting about in one before now :)

BG182FF
Don't worry Whiteley whenever I get a new car I always get them to change them before I buy it so it's done and logged!
I'll see what I can do about that meet then, more people joining in the area is good, hopefully get a meet on our doorspteps sorted soon!
I bought it from a Renault garage but I'm sure the log book says Grantham so he could have been about a couple of times, had a private plate.

BG182FF
Cheers Mark. I've just read all 37 pages of the raceland coilovers thread (yawn) and can safely say I'll still be getting the KTR coilovers. THink there is going to be enough people about Lincoln for a local meet surely???
Does anyone in Lincoln have either KTR coilovers or a yozza exhaust?

BG182FF
You got anymore pics of your old 182 Whiteley? Quite fancy those wheels. Are they the prima racing ones? Any details?

BMW M5 & E36
Have a search through my old threads, hundreds of pics of it floating about on the forum. The black wheels are Williams wheels briefly borrowed from my mk1 track car.

BG182FF
They look awesome Whiteley, if ever you fancy selling them.......lol.
Nice to see everyone's friendly here and great to see so many locals, not used to it compared to my old car's forums.

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
Used to have a Yozzasport exhaust on my old 182, see here:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showpost.php?p=6380454&postcount=31

Walker^^^^ will vouch for how it sounds!

Bizarrely I've just realised I spotted you ages ago last year back when you still had the 182, I remember the K-Tec and Yozza stickers. No idea why I didn't make a thread about it...

Loads of Lincoln members now, must be a pretty good ratio considering how small this place is.

Welcome new guys.

R14 CUP
I have a Yozza on my 172.

We will get a Lincoln meet sorted for sometime nearer spring i think, when weather fairs up a bit :)

BG182FF
It could have been me indeed, good times, lol. It's great to hear of so many local people, as I've said I'm not used to it!

182 FF
Welcome welcome mate. I work at Coningsby so i know where your about. Live in Lincoln though.

Is that karting place at Tattershall any good? Go karting meet for the lincoln lot sounds like a beltin idea if i do say so myself.
However if were gonna go for a drive lets do it before and not after haha

BG182FF
Freshly made baps? They are pretty damn good. Bacon and sausage rolls at the deli are very tasty too, yum

BG182FF
Sounds good about the karting and completely agree about driving first, lol. Definitely signs for a big meet