ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 172 owner

ph2 clio 172
Good morning all,

My name is Martin, im 23 and live in Oldham, Gtr Manchester. I drove down from Manchester to Dudley on monday evening to get my hands on my first clio sport 172.

so i swapped this :

Bora1_zps67696539.jpg

for this :

IMG_00000727_zps12e765fd.jpg

it has a few problems and niggles but i will get myself a build / progress thread started and tell more of the story there.

so thats mine for now. hope to be around for a while.

cheers

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Welcome to CS mate.. Lots of benefits to becoming a paid up member.. definitely worth consideration..

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome mate,

like Chi says you'll get full site access including all the Traders sections when you're a member

clio 172
Welcome along u have done right joining iv been on here about a month mind u I keep reading different threads and it puts ideas in my head for a track car

Phil

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Hi mate, welcome along and defo worth paying the extra and becoming a full member, great to see uve went for the best colour :p