ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Never thought id be back...RenaultSport 172.

RenaultSport 172.
S'happening guys,
Since my new purchase 2 weeks ago, i thought it only overdue to get back up here :)
Ive been browsing the forum for a while now, noticed loads of old names are still floating around, as well of plenty of new ones. :eek:

Last time i were posting regularly on the forum, i owned one of the first 'cleaned' clio's on the scene, as many of you may remember...

DSC02727-1-1.jpg

I've owned several cars since, and found myself back behind the wheel of a Clio, this time a Ph2 172.
Seem's i've had it a week now, i thought it well overdue to get a few quick pictures, so this evening jumped at the opportunity to get some in the standard multi-story location.

Cliosport4-1.jpg

Cliosport2-1.jpg

Cliosport3-1.jpg

Cliosport5-1.jpg

Cliosport1-1.jpg

The idea was to keep it as it is, save and purchase a E46 M3 in the summer...but the modifying bug has once again managed to get hold of me. Carbon fibre bullets, Carbon fog lights surrounds have been ordered and a Skoda Fabia splitter has been purchased.
No doubt, this will just be the start...:eek:

Ross

Disastra Coupe
Ah, i remember your first Clio.

New one looks smart, although the pic's are a bit small :rasp: Only thing i dislike is the plates.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its not been that long sinse you were last on has it?im also back in a clio after a long time!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Everyone comes back in the end. Me included. I had a little 5 year break..haha

RenaultSport 172.
rage ive got a skoda splitter you could have had!

Now you tell me. Its fine, i had to pick my stunning foreign lass up from the docs on the way ;)

BAAAABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 many many loves!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 Neeefy!

its not been that long sinse you were last on has it?im also back in a clio after a long time!
Everyone comes back in the end. Me included. I had a little 5 year break..haha

Looks like were all making it back slowly but surely then! Lol :)

RenaultSport 172.
Mmmm, im still convinced Simon z' seagull is nocking around up your neck of the woods.
Thief!:slap:

trophy #50
Well a few from your neck are coming the 140mile trip to my neck Sunday for zsoc Xmas nom!
U should come find him.

Bloody hell mate has been a while! How you keeping? Can't even remember which cars I had last time I saw you, no doubt all changed now!

RenaultSport 172.
Well a few from your neck are coming the 140mile trip to my neck Sunday for zsoc Xmas nom!
Ahh yearrrhhh?
Unfortunately im washing and curling my hair on sunday.
Ive had it penciled in my diary for months.:eek:

Bloody hell mate has been a while! How you keeping? Can't even remember which cars I had last time I saw you, no doubt all changed now!
Stu! Im well thanks mate, yourself? I think you'd just stepped up to a white Mk3 Clio Cup when id last saw you last? Hope all's well mate :)

trophy #50
O yesss u told me earlier this year

18th dec.. HAIR WASH!!!!
s**t. Maybe next time babyface x