ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Never knew buying Used Suspension was soo difficult...

Clio Sport 172
As title says, I've been hunting for a decent set of used Coilovers for my Ph2 172 for a few months now, and anytime i do come across a set, they are sold??

Can anybody point me in the right direction, or do i have to constantly be on this forum refreshing the 'used parts for sale section' and pray to get first dibs on a set??

Matt

172 cup
Yup I'm afraid you will have to be patient even second hand sets hold the value really well, you may want to think about buying new tbh

If the price isn't that different, I'd buy new. Then you'll know exactly what you're getting & won't have to wait to get them.

Clio Sport 172
I was thinking of going down the 'New' route but the clio cost me £400 with T+T so spending twice the value of the car on a coilover kit would seem a bit silly. Nonetheless, thanks for the replies!

Ph1 track car, Dci
Snooze you loose, have to just keep an eye out on the parts for sale section as said things go fast.

Ph1 track car, Dci
As said, stick a wanted thread up. Someone might contact you before they post a FS thread its happened to me before. Things always come up i find when your not looking, if you rush around trying to find somthing over couples of weeks you'll never find what you want, its always the way!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Think of the new ones as an asset.

Keep the standard suspension in the shed.

Buy £700 of coilovers .. sell for £5-600 in 1-2 years time and put clio back on normal suspension when selling up.

Simpulz :approve: