ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Netgear DG834N

BMW 118d
Currently have a Netgear DG834G but it keeps cutting off the broadband so means rebooting the router every few hours or so. Sometimes it can be fine, other times its crap! Was thinking about upgrading to the Netgear DG834N. Is it worth the extra money?

Cheers

Currently have a Netgear DG834G but it keeps cutting off the broadband so means rebooting the router every few hours or so. Sometimes it can be fine, other times its crap! Was thinking about upgrading to the Netgear DG834N. Is it worth the extra money?

Cheers

Sure you've not just got a crap ISP? Had that router for ages (with the latest firmware) and never had a problem.

learning in corsa 1.3tb
I think you may be with sky cos i had that problem for around 6 months. God it drove me round the bend. But i fixed it lol. Something in the wireless settings