ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Netbook PC!

J.W

RB 182 Cup
Currently got a desktop at home and an iPhone 4 and having just purchased an RS tuner I need a portable computer....

What are peoples thoughts on these Netbook PC's? Will they be good enough to bridge the gap between the desktop and Phone?

I've found a Refurbished Samsung N220 for £239 from Dixons, comes with a years warranty and runs Windows 7 (It's probably just been sold, box opened and returned with very little to no use).

Any good or are they worth staying away from?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Mines been pretty good, use it for just web browsing and watching videos.

Boots up and shuts down quicker than another laptop I'm borrowing from work that I've just rebuilt fresh, did upgrade the ram to 2gig though (not that it makes much difference).

Clio 1970000000
If you want a powerful Netbook look at the Asus 1215N. Dual core Atom CPU and nVidia ION2 chipset. Not cheap at just over £400 but a serious piece of kit.

Mito Sportiva 135
I just got one of these - not cheap but really cool piece of kit. Plugs straight into the TV via HDMI....depends on what you want though really.

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
PM Phuzion on here, ask if he has any Laptops for sale, be cheaper and a hell of a lot better than a netbook.