ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

neighbour reversed into me now my insurance went up

172 cup
as the title says, my neighbour decided to reverse off her drive right into the side of my 172 cup, got it fixed through her insurance, and got my renewal quote from my insurance it were £1400, i were furious, so i rang my insurance company to find out why the sudden change in price by goin up £400, the explained because the car had been involved in an accident regardless of fault it still goes on the system and the premium goes up, i argues the toss and got it down to £950, but my quote should of been £700 which i orginaly had a quote saved ready for my renewal obv i didnt put the crash on the insurance as it shudnt effect me, so now since someone reveresed into me i get stung its Bo**x

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
its a joke imo. you can't do anything about it unfortuanatly. you already argued the toss and that is the best your gonna get i think!

unless you go with a different company and dont mention it

172 cup
definatley at kick in the nuts, if i go to a different insurance company i cant drive any other car third party as im not 25 and ive tried loadz others and they sed no you have to be 25, but with bell you dont