ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Needs something else ?

Clio 172
Well I'm not going too far with the Clio as I'm saving for a sport but i do think it needs something else?

I'm thinking different coulors?

Maybe like respray the alloys and mirror caps and colour code the bump strips and of course an rs grill?

Thurts and ideas muchly appreciated :)

Here's the car :::

IMG_0238.jpg

Sorry about picture size and Quality.

IMG_0239.jpg

a low one
Maybe get rid of the sunstrip and the speedbumps sticker as your not that low or atleast put it in a more subtle place.

Wing mirrors colour coded, handles colour coded (easy DIY spray wise), new fresh plates, blose the speed bumps sticker, normal rear lights, decent aerial (search 'Aerials')

Sheep mods but will make it better: silver indicator bulbs, clear side indicators..

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Wing mirrors colour coded, handles colour coded (easy DIY spray wise), new fresh plates, blose the speed bumps sticker, normal rear lights, decent aerial (search 'Aerials')

Sheep mods but will make it better: silver indicator bulbs, clear side indicators..

What he said..............and maybe lose the yellow wheel diamonds?