ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Needing new tyres for Trophy

S2 106 GTI
I have been looking for some new tyres for the trophy - looked in the seach too, but I am in a debate to either go for the Exalto's..or try the Conti's or the Goodyears?
I currently have toyo t1r's on front and exaltos on rear - Last owner had these fitted. But I am wanting to replace them with a full set.

Do I pay the money and get PE2's???

I had goodyears on my LCR and they were very good, but my mate runs conti's on his CTR and he loves them, really hold the road.

Could I have views on people who have used these tyres please, Cheers

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
same prediciment ( i have trophy wheels on my 182)

Just a bit of insight. next week costco MAY be discounting PE'2s by 25%. They should be 103 quid each... so 409 for 4 -25% = 309 (or near enough)!

Bargain.

Iceburg 172FF
Best off going for the PE2's excellent tyres, I got them on a set of trophy wheels on my 172. Get someone with a costco card to ring up for ya, cant get them without a card from there, its a pain in the arse!

S2 106 GTI
managed to get a price off costco and they came out at £101 each! and they can't deliver either, and you have to be a member. I managed to get a price as the guy said its quiet and no ones here!

S2 106 GTI
Ah the place where I was getting them from hasvn't got any in stock and there on back order!

So choice out of Bridgestones, Conti's, or Goodyears.....

S2 106 GTI
no biggy now......rang up camskills as there only around 30-40mins away. picking some up for £89 each, conti's are only £5 cheaper! so picking them up nxt weekend!

Tangoed Works
have tried toyo t1r, they are awesome. pe2 are the biz as well and have good durability. t1r;s will probably last less long but are half the price

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
no biggy now......rang up camskills as there only around 30-40mins away. picking some up for £89 each, conti's are only £5 cheaper! so picking them up nxt weekend!
is that PE2's? think they quoted me 100 each delivered which is about right