ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need your comments guys!!! if you please

ITR UKDC2

i am selling my 172 MK2 monico blue

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_search.asp?page=2&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=RENAULT&model=CLIO&variant=172&keywords=&min_pr=75&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=ha1+3yp&miles=40&max_records=50&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCHhttp://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_search.asp?page=2&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=RENAULT&model=CLIO&variant=172&keywords=&min_pr=75&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=ha1+3yp&miles=40&max_records=50&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH

its the 3rd one down from the top with the multi-pics

29,100 miles with a DVD pioneer player etc well looked after

there is a guy offering £7000 for it and ive got it up for 7300 as its been serviced etc new brakes, tires, tax till end of the month etc....

should i let it go for 7k.......................i feel like im beening smashed over the head with a large hammer as its alot of car for £7000 and the best i found from a dealership was £6000

should i not move even for £300.....................

ITR UKDC2

i bought it last sept at 19,000miles for £8,500

its been real good to me

griff ive had like only one other call for it.

Right hes coming to see it tonight.

im S***ing it now for some reason

in the ad it says no offers, cant the dude read that bit ?
i could.
hmm its a tough one as it has a lot of kit in it, however 7k in cash isnt to be sniffed at.

don't

if u wanted more money u should have advertised it for more than that

always expect to be knocked down 200+

ITR UKDC2

yeah they guy said i see you take no offers but he said (which is true) that there are many others on the market for alot less with less miles.

he is coming tonight but i just told him we can talk money when he sees it. i am not prepered to give him a final price now.

hes got a BMW 51 plate compact at the momment.

because of the high miles 29,100 he is able to kick my a**

Tell him he can have it for 7k without the dvd player, then you can make a bit back from selling that private

For the sake of £300 Id definitely sell. But then it depends how desperate you are to get rid. Selling privately can be a pain and a few weeks down the line you may regret it if you dont.

ITR UKDC2

yeah i know mate it i guess works both ways. i mean i have sold our audi we have for £5500 and i really needed to sell this car at 7500 to get a cupra r i have been eyeing up which is £13,500 04 plate 8,000miles

so i guess i will most probably pay out a bit more then i thought

i guess its better then SEAT they wanted 15.8k for a 11,000mile cupra r and were giving me 3 grand for the audi and 5k for the renault!!!!

[Edited by Zorba_the_greek on 05 July 2005 at 2:54pm]

ITR UKDC2

fred i might try that too mate

i mean i have been watching the prices of the 172 02 plate cars at 30k and they have fallen alot :(

you got others on 53 plates that havent driven their cars much and are commanding a good price

at least i got some good miles out of it 12k in 8 months (all those meets heehee)

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 05 July 2005

Bit of bartering, i reckon £7,000 and some c**k.

how about 7k and loony c**k now that might make him change his mind

p.s. i am not gay!!!.........................its a running joke

Mini Cooper S sport

I got 7k trade in for mine and it was an 03 import.

I dont reckon youll do much better than that..

ps - cant wait til I buy a car off Loony! lol

artic blue 182

i would take it mate...the arse has fallen out of the 2nd hand market thanks to these big car supermarkets...my bro tried selling his golf for 7k had an offer for 6.5 and turned it down ...4 months later sold it for 5.5k !!

ITR UKDC2

the guy turned out to be a test pilot!!!

we went out and he was ragging it and got the ar sidways twice!!

was a d***. i got so angry after he left

he said i want to try a 182 next and i will call you if i want yours.

so all you 182 sellers be carful of this jacka**

ITR UKDC2

i am from Harrow mate but i was just going to leave the dvd player in with the car. if however i change my mind i will let you know