ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need to temporary insure my car?

hi, i need to insure my williams for about a month or something, basically its just to get a insurance certificate to be able to get it taxed. anyone any ideas the cheapest/best way to do this? if i take out a full policy say, can i cancel within 14 days or somethin and would they have sent me out a certificate by then to allow me to get tax?

cheers

Racing blue 182
dayinsure.com

or insure it, then cancel it before 14days but you wont get your money back untill you send the certificate back, but you will have it long enough to tax it.

i tried google, but most temp sites want about 200 quid to insure it for 28 days when i can isure it for the year for 275.

i was thinkin that was the best way to do it willow but do you know if i will defo receive the certificate within the 14 days?

cheers