ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need some opinions...

Monaco 37/468
Hi Guys,

I have a dark blue 172 and I am looking at a set of anthracite 182 cup wheels. Can you all just give me your opinions on whether you think it will look s**t or not? :)

Cheers,
Tom

LY V6 with Recaros
I've seen pics of someone elses monaco blue 172 with anthracite turinis, looks so much nicer imo, suits the colour well. Do it! :D

Yep it'll look sweet, or better still CS wheel of choice, the turini. A set of those will look even better.

LY V6 with Recaros
Ahh I mis-read, I thought you said 172 cup wheels. But 182 ones will look really nice too.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Will look very nice indeed, Anthracite goes with Monace Blue so well

Or is it a Mk2 Ph1??

what you need is some anthracite speedline 2118's in 15 inch! luckly for you there are still 2 sets left from my special factory order ...!

Monaco 37/468
Hehe, sales tricks :p

Like tue turinis, but the thing is, my mate is getting rid of his clio and his has got the wheels on. He's part exing it so i was going to swap my wheels for his and give him £100. Bargain if you ask me! What dya reckon?