ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need some help

alright im going to lower my car soon as i find out which is the best option... i have been thinking about getting it lowered 35/40mm but some people i have asked have said that this amount wont make any difference as the dynamique is lower anyway (dont know if this is true or not?) so will 40mm actually make a difference? im just looking at making it look lower and smarter nothing drastic.

Any help would be use full :)

Chris

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
I'd say yer otherwise people would buy dynamique springs instead of lowered ones. It'll only be say, 10mm difference between normal and dynamique i imagine.

You'll notice the difference in ride too, it should be stiffer as the springs are different. If you want it to look much lower there are springs which go 60mm but they may be too low for what ya want.

I'd say yer otherwise people would buy dynamique springs instead of lowered ones. It'll only be say, 10mm difference between normal and dynamique i imagine.

You'll notice the difference in ride too, it should be stiffer as the springs are different. If you want it to look much lower there are springs which go 60mm but they may be too low for what ya want.

But if i go 60 i need to start changing all my shocks and everything and then just starts costing loads lol

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
you don't need to change the shocks for -60mm, will just be a bit of an uncomfortable ride

Ultra Red Clio 197
40mm is all I lowered mine last week.. Its perfect for the look I wanted and doesnt look silly like the cars lowered 60mm!!

Heres a pic before and after

Before:
DSC00272.JPG

DSC00273.JPG

AFTER

DSC00274.JPG

SNB12544.JPG

mines a 1.2 dynamique!

Its lower, I dont notice much difference when driving and it makes it look better!