ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need some help selling?

Clio 1.4 07 MK3
What it is... i got a Clio 1.2 16v all kitted up.

I need to sell up due to a baby on the way and i still owe abit on finance. i tried to sell it on ebay got a buyer but pulled out due to i still owe money on it. i could part-x it but my dad aready gived me his 2004 Ford focus and its perfect for what i need. The garage i took it to offered me the price i need to pay it off but they want me to buy a car with them duh. :(

What can i do?

Thanks so much!

Shed.
sell focus.

Trade clio in for a std one.

sell new clio.

buy bike

get fit

get rich-er

become more attractive

save marrage

Hows that for a piece of fried bread ?

Clio 1.4 07 MK3
Selling the car is not a problem really i dont think its more like nobody wants to buy it when there finance on there

Yeah explaint that theres finance outstanding on it, when someone buys it they right one cheque to the finance company (amount owed) and the difference left to you, maybe £1.50 lol.

a burnt one
If the comapny who supplied you with the finance has an office nearby maybe you could go with the prospective buyer to said office and let him watch as you pay off the outstanding balance.

You could do it online.

Or you could, at the same time of signing over the log book, write out a cheque to finance company and let the buyer post it himself.

But despite what you think you will have less chance of selling as you have a bodykit, therefore you have less prospective buyers.