ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need some decent shock absorbers.

vers le haut doigt milieu
Which ones and how much for a 172? Any link would be great, I have tried looking about but all I can find are lowering springs or springs and dampeners in a kit.

Thank you...

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
You finally going coilovers bash :cool:

FK koni adjustables FTW mate! think theres is a group buy on here for them, make sure get the Koni adjustable damping version!

Not going for coilovers yet James (u havent converted me yet) as may car can't go much lower then it is now with the wheels I have and I really do not see when and/or why I would want to change my compression set up. So I good set of shocks should suit me down to the ground. any idea's?

oh, there is nothing wrong with mine, I just want them to be harder so the car stops flying into the air when hitting bumps at speed.

Umm, I think I have Apex ones. Just trying to figure out how much cheaper a set of shocks and maybe new springs would cost for my car then coils.