ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need helps with fitting stereo

clio 172cup
Hi guys

Trying to put a stereo in my cup , but trying to put it in with dash display and steering wheel controls ! But got one rather large pin plug type thing that we don't know where it goes , is there a part that will need to go directly into the back of the display or somewhere in the dash
Just want to know if we have been given the wrong cables or this is some that have to go in behind the dash as there is nowhere visible for this one to go

Thanks Kaz

Sounds like you've got the steering wheel controls that need plugging directly into the centre display at the top, which would be the big plug. Red iirc.
Dash off job only iirc.

clio 172cup
Yeh I knows that they are the adapters I have got and have already got the dash out ! Only now it seems that the red plug they have provided is the same as what's on the back of the display so it won't plug into the dash display itself ?