ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Clio
The other day I took my front and rear Renault badge off my mk3 Clio to spray them black. It's all worked out but it turns out I've snapped the clips to put the badges back on. Is there anyway I can get them back on? As my car looks stupid

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 122
  renault clio 1.4 16v
what glue did you use? would need to use an epoxy type stuff thats thick... normal superglue wont do the job

Mk3 Clio
what glue did you use? would need to use an epoxy type stuff thats thick... normal superglue wont do the job
That's what I tried mate just standard superglue thinking it'd do the trick? Obviously not! What's the epoxy stuff called?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
That's what I tried mate just standard superglue thinking it'd do the trick? Obviously not! What's the epoxy stuff called?

Are we serious in here?

Honestly?

For the love of god don't bloody glue badges to your paintwork.

Post a wanted ad, or get down to a breakers yard. It'll cost like £3 for some badges. If you go to a breakers yard, this time remove them carefully.

Mk3 Clio
Are we serious in here?

Honestly?

Post a wanted ad, or get down to a breakers yard. It'll cost like £3 for some badges. If you go to a breakers yard, this time remove them carefully.
Are we serious in here?

Honestly?

when removing the two diamonds, what should come off with it? Literally just the diamonds?

renault clio 1.4 16v
Rob i was more thinking using epoxy on the clip posts to glue them back... not just on the paintwork... i dont think anyone would be that crude lol