ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Help choosing New (euro style) wheels!!!!

16v
Hello everyone, I have a clio 172 cup Yr 1999 and Im looking to go for the a new set of wheels with deep dish (euro look ish) but I cant seem to find the makers or decent photos of any clio's with them. Any help would be very appreciated.... Photos would help too.

:eek:
Cheers for looking guys.

Chocolate Bar™
^ nearly went for them but did a shop and the keskins looked better. Will have pics of them on teh car by tuesday though as they're arriving tomorrow :D

euro17209.gif

One of my faves .....Rollin on wat looks like keskin KT5's iirc

Few Mk2's in my bucket

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h175/76ball/Euro/?start=96

Middo said:
^ nearly went for them but did a shop and the keskins looked better. Will have pics of them on teh car by tuesday though as they're arriving tomorrow :D

OOOOOOOOOOO.....Which keskins you go for ?????

Borbet A's with flush centres ...can't bet them ;)

Chocolate Bar™
KT5s, debating whether to have the centres done in hologram grey or not and leave the lips polished. bring on the euro fun :D

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Nearly a 4 year old thread! haha, i thought it was odd when i saw middo posting again!