ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need help burning discs

1.2 Mk2 Clio P1
put blank disc in drive,
go to my compter,
drag music files into my computer,
then click burn files to disc,

or something like that:)

The below advice only applies if you want to burn an audio CD the will work in your car. If you just want a standard CD that can be read by computers then the above method works!

Most car stereos won't accept the dragging and dropping method as it would view it as a data CD rather than an Audio one and therefore wont play it!

I have found iTunes to be the best way to burn music to discs. Even if you don't want to use it as your main music library just download it, put the songs that you want to burn into the library, make a playlist with those songs and click "burn to disc" and make sure that you check the box which says "audio CD" or something like that iirc!

Bike*
I successfully burned 2 discs then it said cannot find burner or somthing. Ahh well just ween and bought an ipod - cdplayer adapter £5 :)

The below advice only applies if you want to burn an audio CD the will work in your car. If you just want a standard CD that can be read by computers then the above method works!

Most car stereos won't accept the dragging and dropping method as it would view it as a data CD rather than an Audio one and therefore wont play it!

actually when you click "burn these files" it asks do you want to use the cd for data or audio then it ask's if you want to you to use the cd like "usb stick" or "cd"

never had a problem burning this way,always worked even in old cd players:)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Jesus . I can't believe that in this day n age people can't burn an audio cd . Either use Nero , which comes bundles with alot of dvd/cd burners or download this free burning program and follow the instructions .

http://cdburnerxp.se/en/home