ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need a Keyboard

Not a 320d
Ive got maybe £120. Fancy The Corsair K70...

I want a decent one. i will be typing on this thing 9-5 for work and then occasionally Ill be using it to play games with.

Can you provide me with some suggestions please. Not bothered about macros etc. its mainly a nice key feel I am looking for.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
K70 is awesome!

Bought one for myself the a week or so ago. Replaced a Razer BlackWidow Stealth which was just ridiculously loud. I'm talking typewriter loud.

Comfortable, easy to type on, very well lit (if you're so inclined) and not as loud as the BlackWidow either.

K70 - get one.

F82 M4
I have a K70 and it's easily my favourite peripheral I own :)

I find the Cherry MX red switches extremely light though, but I soon got used to them. That's probably why it seams loud to you as you're probably bottoming out each key stroke, you really only need to lightly tap each one. :cool:

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I have one of these at work, love it.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-gb/p/natural-ergonomic-keyboard-4000#product-image-gallery

mk_nek4000_otherviews02.jpg

mk_nek4000_otherviews03.jpg

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
£120? For a keyboard? Something that you type with? Am I missing something here? Whats so good about it?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
What are you, 12?

That thing looks hideous, i would not want it on my desk.

Nope lol they are awesome keyboards and the macros you can program into them is awesome. You can develop your own software to work with the LCD Drivers to display what ever you want from what ever program you want.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Nope lol they are awesome keyboards and the macros you can program into them is awesome. You can develop your own software to work with the LCD Drivers to display what ever you want from what ever program you want.

Sounds like a gimmick. And its too big. I can create Marcos for a normal keyboard anyway so there is really no need.

Its just big and ugly and makes your desk look really s**t.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
We just replaced ours with a cheaply from Asda of all places, I think it was £9.99.

​for the limited use our PC has, the keyboard seems to do the job perfectly well enough for our tasks.