ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need a good body shop to respray dash

PH2 172
hi guys im a new member and will very soon be a very excited owner of a phase2 172 :D when its finally ready, i really want to get the dash sprayed/re coloured, i love the car but need a black/dark dash, does anyone know of any spray shops that'd spray interior plastics? cheers guys

PH2 172
sorry not been on recently, i know that but i want it to be a frsh matte black mate, im just awkward like that :D just got the car today, not taxed yet so its just sat there staring at me and its driving me nuts :banghead:

sorry not been on recently, i know that but i want it to be a frsh matte black mate, im just awkward like that :D just got the car today, not taxed yet so its just sat there staring at me and its driving me nuts :banghead:

Don't think I've ever heard of a Resprayed dash so will be interesting to see

Clio 172 Monaco blue
Wouldn't be that hard to do yourself, mask it all up and open windows and go for it!
It will be a hell of a lot cheaper for you to do it than a pro sprayer who would want the dash out out!!
Good luck and try and get some pics up

PH2 172
theres no way i'd paint it myself, dont have the patience and tbh i couldnt see it going very well haha, i might look into that flocking though :) ive heard it mentioned somewhere before, ill definitely get some pics up, gonna put the odd few on of it as standard tomorrow, literally only had it a few hours, but im not allowed to drive it yet as tempting as it is :/

Clio 172 Monaco blue
That's fair enough and the more you can do yourself like cosmetic stuff makes the £ go further, I once resprayed my old ren 5gtt with spray cans in an old barn, turned out pretty epic and I'm no sprayer, flocking does look good and not sure how long or how durable it is to use.

PH2 172
oh yeah i agree it can look good, but when i was 18 i had an old corsa all richbrook trim inside, looked really nice until i sprayed a few a things haha i used all the proper foliatec sprays but it just didnt look right, so gonna try get a pro to do it or someone with experience :)