ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need 172 engine

After doing some laps in track day my clio 172 engine is dead it has some knocking sound from the engine. Meet a fomula renault mechanic on track nothing wrong on the rocket arm they sad it may has one piston is broken. Need a good second hand engine. Anyone can help I live in Hong Kong need arrangement to ship. Need help. The other clio is break down after the other day on the track so two clio break down in two day what is wrong with the engine. I thought the renault sport is very reliable but very disappointed. Too Hot in HONG KONG ?? Talk to the other guy his clio 172 also break down 3 months ago on the track.

5 laps then cool for 20 minute then another 5 laps then lunch another 8 laps chasing a Mini cooper S Works then sound strange back to the pit. One fomula renault mechanic came to see he thought the rocket arm are broken then they remove the head nothing wrong the said may be something get into the piston and break the piston. Yesterday I start the car again it sound normal when Idle but when you hit the thottle over 1800rpm the sound comes out.

Lionel Richie

speak to j3ned or y0z2a

j3ned can supply a new engine for around £1500 (obviouly shipping to HK will cost a few ££££!!)