ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Necessary exhaust equipment

182 Turbo
My exhaust is blowing at the cat on my 182 now and the exhaust emissions light is showing so am going to buy a full system as I had it planned anyways just wondered if this is all the necessary stuff I will need;

Am getting the KTR/Janspeed supersports + decat from Ktec

Also I'm getting 2 exhaust mounts
1 exhaust hanger
And a lambda spacer for the decat (I don't want the exhaust light on constantly)

Is this all I'll be needing or am I missing anything?
I won't be fitting it however I am getting it done at a garage.

Feedback will be extremely appreciated

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Seems like you have covered everything.

You could just get a fault code reader to remove the warning light to save abit of money.

182 Turbo
Seems like you have covered everything.

You could just get a fault code reader to remove the warning light to save abit of money.

Is a fault code reader cheaper than the decat spacer thing? Also I cant seem to find anywhere to buy the lambda spacer I saw it on a thread ages ago if anyone knows where to get them would be appreciated

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Is a fault code reader cheaper than the decat spacer thing? Also I cant seem to find anywhere to buy the lambda spacer I saw it on a thread ages ago if anyone knows where to get them would be appreciated

Not sure what you mean by spacer? The fault code reader is here.

I just plugged mine up and removed the fault using that.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Will this work on a 54 plate clio 182 then? Also where abouts do u plug that in? And is it simple to use? Cheers

Yes worked on mine.

Very easy to use and you get instructions anyway so its no problem. You also get a small booklet which tells you what each fault code means. So you can save alot of money in the future by not having to have Reanult tell you that same thing.

182 Turbo
Thanks mate, one more question had a quick look under the car am I right in saying there's just 2 exhaust mounts and one hanger? Or is there more? Just wanna know as I'm about to buy it all now cheers