ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nebdingo

Clio 200 Raider
seen ya earlier i was coming out of renault leics,

keep seeing u lol

to be honest ive seen loads of clio sports today

were you the 172 cup **** TTO or OOT or something? i spotted a 172 cup with a similar plate.

Went into renault leicester myself about 1pm, and saw loads of cliosports near there including nebdingo i think??

Clio 200 Raider
were you the 172 cup **** TTO or OOT or something? i spotted a 172 cup with a similar plate.

Went into renault leicester myself about 1pm, and saw loads of cliosports near there including nebdingo i think??

lol yeah i spotted u aswell,

just spotted nebdingo then u straight after couldnt really miss your orange cup lol

Nebdingo is the one with the private plate, hes got an arctic blue 182

lol, i saw a 172 cup then another about 5 seconds later (you), then nebdingo going to renault leicester.

mine was a bit dirty though lol

did you see that arctic 182 in renault leicester with the big spoiler? DIL **** i think?!

Clio 200 Raider
lol, i saw a 172 cup then another about 5 seconds later (you), then nebdingo going to renault leicester.

mine was a bit dirty though lol

did you see that arctic 182 in renault leicester with the big spoiler? DIL **** i think?!

i thought ur car looked clean, i did only get a little glance at it though,

cnt remeber seeing an arctic blue with spoiler to be honest.

the only other cliosport i seen down there was a cup when i first took it down there in the morning.

Did u see the liquid yellow megane in the showroom? that looked mint!