ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Neatest way to fit rear quarter lexan windows

Clio 182
I've fitted my fronts and they look nice and neat. Want to fit the rears this weekend, have the windows removed and have clear rear quarter lexan without a black boarder (wish I'd got them with black boarder).

I want to fit them as neatly as possible. I don't want to see black sealant as it tends to look wavey and that will kill my OCD (or CDO if it's arranged alphabetically)
Couple of options I've thought is to heavily tint both windows before I fit them, cust a boarded line around the outside then peel the middle off, thus giving me a black boarder.
Maybe using daming tape but then it need to seal it from the rain somehow.
I dont mind having rivets/bolts though the window just dont want to seal all that sealant.
Has anyone got any ideas? What have you all done? Pictures?

Clio 182
Thanks for the reply. I ended up buying some limo black window tint and making my own boarder out of that. Looks ok.