ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nearly Lost £8000

no car yet
As You Guys Know Already Iam Looking For A 172mk2 With Cruise Well I Found 1 Locallyit Was A Nov/53 Plate The Garage Wanted 8999 Ai Got Them Down To 8000 It Was 1 Owner 34k And Lokked In Good Condition Except For Wher The Ecu Was The Ecu Metal Holder Located To The Right Of The Engine Bay Was Snapped And The Right Wing Poked Out Compared To The Left Wing I Dnt Know Why And Why The Ecu Holder Was Snaped.anyway Was Gonna Buy It My Mated Took It For Test Drive And Soon As He Put His Foot Down A Currr Noise Appered It Was Like Something Was Rubbing Wasnt Sure My Freind Stopped The Test Drive Immediatly And Said The Car No Good What Could This Be Guys Help? :(

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
sounds like you were paying over the odds anyway mate, a 172 with 34k should be closer to 7k, never mind one with all those problems.

no car yet
R20GRC said:
sounds like you were paying over the odds anyway mate, a 172 with 34k should be closer to 7k, never mind one with all those problems.

YEA BUT IN THE WEST THEY ARE DAT MUCH DOES ANY 1 KNOW WHERE I CAN GET HOLD OF 1 NOT AUTOTRADER?UM HAVE U GOT A 172 AS WELL

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
IMHO the best thing to do is buy one from within the club if you can, that way you know its going to have been looked after.

PS. its actually THAT not DAT, just checked my English Dictionary.

Ad

MK2 FRS
to be fair that mount of the ECU often breaks wehn renault do warranty jobs

8k is very pricy

I travelled 200 miles to save a 1k on my golf and for the right example

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
So, how did you nearly lose £8000?

Maybe that kurrrr noise was a doppler effect? someone shouting?

Who cares what the noise it, the car sounds like a heap, so leave it alone.

You'd be better off getting one cheaper from a member here, and spending the spare cash you have left on some english lessons.

Nimbus Clio 197
no wonder this guy err....i mean kid got banned. jesus, these people are going to be running the country soon........

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
U can get 1 dat dont go KCURRRRRRRRRRRR with less miles and all the bits intact for £7K so why buy 1 for £8k thats fuked,

With the broken ecu cover, Mis aligned wings and a Kcurrrrrrrrrrrrr noise I would hazard a guess DAT is ad a front ender innit!

Clio 1.8 16v
O Happy Days!!!! Ive only been a member for about a week and that illiterate DJ guy has already slagged my car off!! Glad 2 see the back of him...