ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nearly 9 years old, time for a makeover...

Weeman sucks ****
It's been a while but thought i'd treat the old girl to the 1 bucket method and a bit more!

Spinning a clio is fun, so onto the trolleys..

photo-11.jpg

Then, a bit of this.

photo-6.jpg

Some wet & dry..

photo-10.jpg

photo-2-1.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

photo-3-1.jpg

and we got a fresher clio..

photo-4.jpg

photo-8.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-9.jpg

MOT next month, 4 new tyres needed, rear brakes and road tax...excellent!!

Weeman sucks ****
Just a quick cheap make over really

At a guess we filled in 20 stone chips so a Paints4u £16 paint chip set delivered can't be bad, borrowed a DA and got sanding and the headlamps were so knackered the light wasn't as strong. Saves a £200 front end spray...for now;)

looks in tip top condition, must have had some caring owners over the years, and a clio with over a 100k on the clock, how are they still running, they usually fall apart after the first few thousand

Weeman sucks ****
Johnny it was a DA, not the best finish and it could do with some more polishing but it's good enough for me.

I've been the only owner freemo, oil changes, 'ring laps and a renault mate have been the key.

Evo 8 MR
Awesome, great to see one in the standard colours.

Good work.

It's re-assuring to know these are still running well at such high mileage.

197 FF Glacier White
Looks superb! I'm 100k behind you! Reassuring to know the carry the miles that well! Is it your daily driver? I suppose with that mileage and only your ownership, it must be!

How is the interior holding up?

Gareth

Skoda fabia Vrs
Thats minted! Should have bought a 172 cup instead of a twingo! That sits perfect.

Where did you get the stone chip kit? need a capsicum red kit (Edit paints4u) £13 is good:)

Steve

Weeman sucks ****
Yes faz, started with 1200 and worked to 2000 grit then just using a normal workshop compound carefully buffed it off. They're not 100% perfect but the front of the car looks so much better.

Not much else i can do really other than what a bodyshop can be done.

Cheers :D

AUDI A5 s-sline
haha, awsome mate, good to seea car looking so tidy after so many miles!!! :)

btw, whats your car sat on in the first pic? :approve:

Hi it seem brand new for 9 year-old car m8 very tidy :rasp:

keep taking care of him like it was ur little baby :D