ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE1 got a pic of k-tec new lexus lights

Stanced Honda S2000

has anybody got a pic of the new black lexus lights? it just says awaiting image on the page, just wondered if anybodys got a sneeky pic.i must say, a lot more reasonably priced.

Stanced Honda S2000

no. if you look on the page, it says new balck lexus lights. 138 quid i think. neither of the above. on the page it says awaiting image.

GR7

Shiny red R32

I have to agree, the ones sitting on the white background look cheap and nasty compared to the lights on the car and the light (nasty orange bulb!!) in the middle looks as though they didnt have enough space and squashed the bottom edge to get it to fit in the space.

Anyone else with comments on the above two lights?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 22 November 2003

Nice car that black one;) (you can see JillyBs reflection in the shinny paint!!!)
hehehe

yer i prefer the "older" one.

I think it looks more smarter.

Has

Polo + Micra

well until someone has them on there car with a set of silver fusion bulbs can there be a proper comparison:p

Mk2 Golf GTI

the ones on the car are the best. the new ones look a bit tacky and sprayed on. you could get a similar effect from spraying the standard lenses!

Stanced Honda S2000

hmm not sure, think they would look better on a car with silvervision bulbs, but they are a lot more reasonably priced :)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by spirez on 22 November 2003

the ones on the car are the best. the new ones look a bit tacky and sprayed on. you could get a similar effect from spraying the standard lenses!
Or, as someone posted a while ago - stretch some black tights over the existing lenses!

;)

Lionel Richie

Spirez, pm Roamer, he has a pic of them on a silver clio (infact he has a pic of the lights on every single colour Renault has ever released for the clio!!!!!!)