ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE Meet Pics

80MPG BEEZA
only the one good pic of mine - it is a good pic though, i wanna see the pic the lad in the blue 182 took though :(

Alright chaps??

Batman, That pic came out Sh*t, sorry bud, ya can still see it if ya wish.

Got some good film footage of the day, soon as I sort it out I'll get CrazyCup to put it on so keep an eye open for it. Some good stuff there, Multi storey car park where Garth172 nearly lost the front end of his car by Rich's very nice Blue Clio & the best bit of the day.... Blowing the 'Jonathan' up with Peaches' Exhaust.

Working away next few days so will probs be Thur's when it hits the big screen.

As for the kid who was asking bout the Motor, was GeordieClio's mate. He traded it in @ Bedlington Motor Company. I bought it from there!

just send it my way so i can have a quick look :) great day all together though

Leon Cupra 300
next time ill wash mine.. whens the next one? can we have it scotch corner? might tempt a few more yorkshire dudes and dudesses

Golf R/Leon FR
next time ill wash mine.. whens the next one? can we have it scotch corner? might tempt a few more yorkshire dudes and dudesses

as craig says its the RR day in stokesley but im sure we can have an xmas meet at scotch corner or something

80MPG BEEZA

as craig says its the RR day in stokesley but im sure we can have an xmas meet at scotch corner or something

i'm up for scotch corner at xmas weather pending though as i'm about 5 mins away from there, theirs a paintball place about 60 secs away from hotel bit of a mare getting into the place though its like off road

Clio 182
Alright Chaps,

Vid from the Sunday meet is finished and getting transported via the Interweb to 'CrazyCup'. Will be up later on today.

It's only gonna be up for a short while so watch it soon as...

Enjoy

Last edited:
B

Brown.

Alright Chaps,

Vid from the Sunday meet is finished and getting transported via the Interweb to 'CrazyCup'. Will be up later on today.

Enjoy

the wonderer returns, pay ya 5 squids you skin flint and become a member lol, nice meetin btw ;)

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Alright Chaps,

Enjoy

the wonderer returns, pay ya 5 squids you skin flint and become a member lol, nice meetin btw ;)

He would but I owe him it !!!! lol That full english breakfast was lush tho, cheers Nick!!!!!

Clio 182
Alright Chaps,

Enjoy

Am gonna join Peaches', just aint got round to doing it yet. Been saying that for ages:D, No mate, I will sort it out tommorow, just for you!

Aye CrazyBalls, you do owe me a fiver... just sort me out next time i see ya, BUM;) !

B

Brown.

Am gonna join Peaches', just aint got round to doing it yet. Been saying that for ages:D, No mate, I will sort it out tommorow, just for you!

the condoms were just for you :cool:

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
no love for me like big_P:( Was gonna try and get one of yours jonnys round mine but im sure its too fat ........ damn magnexs

White Clio 200 Cup
Sorry that i missed out on this meet! looks like i missed a good un! i didnt know one was arranged until too late :(

B

Brown.

ya snooze ya loose keithy boy lol...keep an eye on the meets section me laddo ;)

B

Brown.

meh nah....lowered 40mm laguna splitter, erm got rid of matt lol red and black engine bay...thats it

White Clio 200 Cup
I forget whether mine had been lowered on the whitby meet or not? mines lowered 40mm also on G max springs....waiting on new wheels...as we speak..uhm de-wipered the back, and considering purchasing a 182 smoothed boot to replace mine (as i`ve wanted my boot smoothed for ages)