ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE Meet Pics

B

Brown.

GReat Day guys and gal, best turn out yet, even though it was rainin, was a good day over all, lots a sexy people av never seen befor,,,,,, bayliss i love you

Last edited by a moderator:
  Leon Cupra R 225
attachment.php

B

Brown.

if any one wants the numplates removed let me know, but if ya want any pics save em cos al be removing em friday

Last edited by a moderator:
  Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
cool pics big_peaches ..... nice overtaking manouver from the arnison!!!! i saw you pickin on Scoobs and M6's aswell

BMW 535D
good pics there fella, felt like a bitof a hooligan driving through durham in a big snake of clio's revving our engine's and generally bein t***s lol! the multi storey car park was the best, wtf must all those ppl ave bn thinkin!!

peaches, you are crazy fella!!

80MPG BEEZA
yea gonna bring my camcorder along to the rolling road :) i was suprised how many clios we had there and the big convoy was class should have been longer :)

80MPG BEEZA
only the one good pic of mine - it is a good pic though, i wanna see the pic the lad in the blue 182 took though :(

Clio 182
only the one good pic of mine - it is a good pic though, i wanna see the pic the lad in the blue 182 took though :(

Alright chaps??

Batman, That pic came out Sh*t, sorry bud, ya can still see it if ya wish.

Got some good film footage of the day, soon as I sort it out I'll get CrazyCup to put it on so keep an eye open for it. Some good stuff there, Multi storey car park where Garth172 nearly lost the front end of his car by Rich's very nice Blue Clio & the best bit of the day.... Blowing the 'Jonathan' up with Peaches' Exhaust.

Working away next few days so will probs be Thur's when it hits the big screen.

As for the kid who was asking bout the Motor, was GeordieClio's mate. He traded it in @ Bedlington Motor Company. I bought it from there!